2020 5Estimates.com Scholarship Program
5Estiamtes.com is an online service to homeowners specializing in cost guides to help users compare prices on most home improvement services. From home windows to roofs, or kitchen remodeling, we cover nearly every type of contractor solution.
For this reason, we’re pleased to announce the 2020 5Estimates.com scholarship program. We know that affording continued education can be costly, which is why we set up our program to help offset the cost of attending. We will distribute $1,000 in annual awards.
- We never share your information with any 3rd parties.
- We will not need your social security number, birth date, or any personally identifiable information.
- There are NO FEES required to apply for this program.
The 5Estimates.com is offering this scholarship to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
- No minimum GPA is required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- All students may apply. Studies in all fields are accepted.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
An internal committee will decide on the best-written essay and complete the award by June 30th of each year. Winners will be notified by email and phone (if phone is given).
HOW TO APPLY
- Write an essay of 400+ words on the topic of “What Consumers Should Look For in a Home Improvement Company”.
- You will be required to publish the post online publicly. This can be a student blog on your university website, your own personal website, or a blog platform like medium.com, blogger.com, or something similar.
- Include at least 2 links that cite authoritative sources on consumer protection or home improvement, including 1 link to www.5Estimates.com.
- When complete, email us at email@example.com. Send your full name, college/university name and address, and proof of enrollment. MAKE SURE to send us the url/link where your public post is listed.
The deadline to enter is November 30, 2020.
- Winner will be selected by Dec 10th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by Dec 30th, annually
This scholarship repeats annually, and awards 1 winner.
600 Ackerman Lane
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by an internal committee from 5Estimates.com
- The scholarship is available on an annual basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions or comments about the scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting your application, we are granted full permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address.
No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their scholarship application.
We will not attempt to sell you anything, nor will we sell, lease, or rent your personally identifiable information.
All information (proof of enrollment, name, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
Applicant emails, names, and phone numbers will not be used for any marketing purpose.
The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/finding-scholarships
If you are unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on their list.