5Estimates.com Scholarship Program
5Estimates.com is an online service for homeowners specializing in cost guides to help users compare prices on most home improvement services. From home windows to roofs, or kitchen remodeling, we cover nearly every type of contractor solution.
For this reason, we’re pleased to announce the 2023 5Estimates.com scholarship program. We know that affording continued education can be costly, which is why we set up our program to help offset the cost of attending. Twice a year we will distribute $1,000 in awards.
- We never share your information with any 3rd parties.
- We will not need your social security number, birth date, or any personally identifiable information.
- There are NO FEES required to apply for this program.
- Scholarship Winner Payment will be mailed to the attending University financial aid department.
The 5Estimates.com is offering this scholarship to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
- No minimum GPA is required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- All students may apply. Studies in all fields are accepted.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
An internal committee will decide on the best-written essay and complete the award by June 30th of each year. Winners will be notified by email and phone (if phone is given).
HOW TO APPLY
- Write an essay of 250+ words on the topic of “What Consumers Should Look For in a Home Improvement Company”.
- When complete, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your full name, college/university name, address, and proof of enrollment.
The deadline to enter is January 31, 2023.
- The winner will be selected by February 10th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by February 28th, annually
600 Ackerman Lane
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by an internal committee from 5Estimates.com
- The scholarship is available on an annual basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions or comments about the scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com.
- The scholarship funds will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
2023 Scholarship Winner
Congratulations to Hailey McDonnel of Chesapeake, VA, Attending Tidewater Community College
By submitting your application, we are granted full permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address.
No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their scholarship application.
We will not attempt to sell you anything, nor will we sell, lease, or rent your personally identifiable information.
All information (proof of enrollment, name, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
Applicant emails, names, and phone numbers will not be used for any marketing purpose.
The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/finding-scholarships
If you are unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on its list.